Wunderman Thompson lancia oggi l’ottava edizione di ‘The Future 100: 2022’, report annuale sulle tendenze che offre un’istantanea dell’anno a venire e sui cambiamenti che meritano di essere tenuti sotto controllo.
· Culture – Unbounded optimism: Brands are projecting a progressive and positive outlook for 2022, encouraging playfulness and creativity.
· Tech & Innovation – Virtual teleportation: Technologists are opening up digital portals into a new virtual dimension that offers more intimate, close-to-reality in-person interactions.
· Travel & Hospitality – Meditative travel: Meditative integrations are making every journey a mindful one.
· Brands & Marketing – Brandalism: Vandalism for good is hijacking ad space and exposing brands’ missteps, demanding they do better.
· Food & Drink – Liquid Immunity: Wellness aficionados are quenching their thirst while supercharging their immune systems.
· Beauty – Acidic care: Skincare brands are homing in on the benefits of acidic ingredients.
· Retail & Commerce – Virtual flagships: Digital flagship stores are taking over ecommerce storefronts.
· Luxury – Sonic luxification: Luxury brands from fashion to auto are investing in audio hardware, luxifying the listening experience.
· Health – Emotional health: Recharge zones for emotions are emerging in public spaces around the world.
· Work – Metaverse recruits: From virtual material designers to creatives across the board, companies are hiring for a metaverse workforce.