Nella nona puntata di ‘Pubblicitari allo spiedo’, Alberto Baccari.
Painter, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Writer, Product Designer, Filmmaker. Baccari is a creative innovator who has driven award-winning communication strategies for many of the world’s premier brands; E&J Gallo, Philip Morris, Paul Stuart, Prenatal (Int’l), Fubu, Fila (Worldwide), Bacardi, Swatch, Lavazza (France), Casual Corner (USA), Burger King, Prudential, IBM, Louis Rich, Clairol, Bain de Soleil, Johnnie Walker, Halston, Campari, Lucky Strike, Longines, Anne Klein, Gant, BMW, S. Pellegrino, Mulino Bianco Barilla. He was Co-Founder and Executive V.P. Creative Director for Armando Testa New York, freelance for Ogilvy & Mather (NYC), J. Walter Thompson (NYC), Ayer (NYC), D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles (NYC), and CME-KHBB (NYC). He has worked in Tokyo, Londra, Barcellona, Los Angeles, Turin, Milan and New York. International Awards. The Clio, a Lion at the Cannes Film Festival, The One Show, the NY Art Director’s Club, D&AD (British AD’s Club), Creativity, LaTriennale di Milano (industrial design), CA Ad Annual, The British Television Award. A selection of his work is part of the Permanent Collection at the Louvre Museum in Paris. (Les Arts Decoratifs). Baccari’s credits include running Baccari Meckler Worldwise in New York, a group of International strategic thinkers. AlbertoHas created TW2, based in Milan and New York, a new team of Dynamic Communication Designers geard toward smart Eurepean products interested in international markets. Baccari studied Psychology at University of Padua in Italy, and Film at The New York Universityin U.S. He lives in Milano and New York. 100 Lefferts Avenue, Suite 5C, Brooklyn New York 11225
– The International Florence Biennale. 2010
– Davide Cenci in Milan. 2010
– Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC
– Fucking Kunst at Kindl-Brewery in Berlin. 2010
– Frequency at Onishi Gallery New York. 2010
– Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC 2011 – Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC 2012 – London Art Biennale. Chelsea Old Town Hall
– Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC 2013
– Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC 2014 – Clen Gallery, Rogue Space, Chelsea. 508 west 26th street, NYC 2017
Ps: Alberto’s maniacal about men’s shoes, riding boots, uniforms and horses. Since 1987 he owns the ‘perfect’ shoes collection. Over 90 pair of classic chaussures you can die for.